Clear aligner TREATMENT
There’s never been a better time to straighten your teeth with modern, comfortable, and convenient clear aligners. Our office is proud to be a certified provider of Invisalign, Spark, and other clear aligner systems. All clear aligners give you a clear, convenient, and comfortable option to achieve the smile you’ve always wanted.
Why Clear Aligner Treatment?
- Faster treatment: With weekly aligner changes, you’re on your way to the smile you want even faster. Depending on your response to treatment, particularly in mature adults, we may consider longer periods between aligner changes.
- Proven results: Specialized aligner plastic is designed to improve the control of tooth movement.
- Better fit: Modern aligners are comfortable, fit well, and are easy to put on and take off.
- Effective: Clear aligners can treat a wide range of teeth-straightening conditions, including crossbites, crowding, open bites, gapped teeth, overbites, and underbites.
- Virtually invisible: Most people won’t even know you’re going through treatment, because aligners are virtually invisible!
- Comfortable: Clear aligner trays are smooth and comfortable to wear. Because they are yet removable you can continue doing all the things you normally would, from brushing and flossing to eating whatever you like.
- Convenient: Clear aligner treatment is ideal for your busy schedule because we use remote dental monitoring using a Grin Scope. In-office appointments are necessary but with much less frequency than with traditional braces.
Clear Aligner Treatment Process
YOUR FIRST CONSULTATION
At your initial consultation, we will discuss your orthodontic needs and evaluate whether clear aligner treatment is right for you.
YOUR CUSTOM TREATMENT PLAN
We will use a scanner such as the iTero® digital scanning system to create fast, precise 3D digital images of your teeth. Then we will map out a precise treatment plan, including the exact movements of your teeth and how long your treatment will be. You’ll even get to see how your teeth will move and preview your new smile.
YOUR CUSTOM CLEAR ALIGNERS
Your custom-made aligners will be made of resilient, specialized plastic material. They’re virtually invisible, so most people won’t even notice you’re wearing them during your teeth straightening.
Wear your clear aligners 20 to 22 hours a day for the best results, and take them out only to eat, brush, and floss.
As you wear each set of aligners, your teeth will gently and gradually shift into place. We recommend that you begin wearing a new set of aligners every 2 weeks unless advised differently by Dr. Lempert.
TAKING CARE OF YOUR NEW SMILE
When your treatment is complete, you will receive durable, high quality clear retainers to hold your teeth in their new position.
To learn more about clear aligners and all your orthodontic treatment options, please feel free to schedule an appointment at our office. We look forward to meeting you and helping you achieve a smile that’s made to move!